Sunday, March 15, 2015

Here For A Good Time, Not A Long Time

Nothing to exciting has happened this week. Just class and a little work, but only one week until Scotland, two weeks until Budapest, and I think me and Sarah are going to try and go to Ireland after Budapest to visit Annie!! This week I only traveled to Notting Hill with Haley and Sam, the rest of the time I just hung out around here.

Colourful houses in Notting Hill

Some more colour

Just some street art

I have come to the realisation this week that my time here is going so quickly. I feel like at times, especially these last couple weeks, I have taken for granted my opportunity here. I have so many things I still want to do and see. I am truly grateful for being here, this experience has already shown me that there is so much more to life than what I thought and that taking chances are a good thing. This has been one of the biggest choices I have made and would not trade it for anything. The people I have met and the memories I have made will be with me through the rest of my life. Sarah this last week kept telling me that "I'm here for a good time not a long time," and she was so right. I shared this with some of the other girls and we have decided this is a pretty good motto to live by for the next two weeks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment